The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A New York City subway train holds 1,200 people. This blog was viewed about 4,700 times in 2013. If it were a NYC subway train, it would take about 4 trips to carry that many people.
Memories of 2013 – In No Order
– Being chased by a lost wandering dog, then the dog ran elsewhere and reminded me of the Littlest Hobo.
– Enjoyed having Candice So as a co-host for the first few months of 2013.
– Been hooked on shooting instant film camera from Polaroid and Instax.
– Blew out my left knee in Toronto for NXNE. I made a cameo in the video from the CBC Music Presents: Beetle Roadtrip Sessions. The one with The Darcys.
– Had a great time in Montreal for Pop Montreal and using AirBnB. It was convenient traveling through bicycle. The YouTube video where I appear at 1 min and 17 sec.
– Finally got to meet Steve Jordan of Polaris Music Prize… in Montreal. Sorry, it wasn’t in Ottawa.
– Finally attended Ottawa Comiccon.
– It was great to see Basia Bulat again. She released Tall Tall Shadow, her third studio album.
– Favourite interviews would be Hannah Georgas, The Matinee, and Young Rival.
– Remembering Leslie Cheung and Anita Mui ten years on.
– Doctor Who celebrating 50 years and Matt Smith regenerating to Peter Capaldi
– Surprised that Arda Ocal moved to Ottawa for The Weather Network. All I have to say that you’re making Ottawa a fun city and enjoying a great time interviewing people and celebrities.
– Had Katarina of The Cloud come in as a guest co-host and Lauren returning for her final year.